Green shoots for moto morini?

Club matters
morini_tom

Green shoots for moto morini?

Post by morini_tom »

If I understand the below translation correctly, then I have absolutely everything crossed for Moto Morini:

Translated from: http://www.gpone.com/index.php/it/news/ ... orini.html

On the grid Moto2 tomorrow just before the start, the camera frame Mediaset probably a sign that will be exposed to the pilot Alex Baldolini Team (all Italian) Caretta Race Technology Dept.

The cartel will bear the inscription: "Save Moto Morini.

What does the Caretta Technology Team with the historic house Casalecchio? And what has to do with the Moto Morini Moto2? Finally: Moto Morini had not declared bankruptcy?

It happens that the ICP Ltd, sponsors of Team Baldolini (famous for building ultra-light aircraft known as the Savannah, and provider of Brembo in wiring), decided by the failure to detect the Moto Morini, together with a consortium of industrial Piedmont. The failure was about 10 million but the amount for the acquisition will be well below this figure, in theory, the financial consortium might be able to get the purchase cost, if over the costs of the current fifty employees waiting for a definition.

The project is to share with the production of the twin engine 1200 (to be clear what the mountain Scrambler and Corsair) and continuing with a new engine 600, to fit with the brand Moto Morini in racing in Moto2.

If by the summer was called the agreement could be considered to end the championship with a team Moto2 branded Moto Morini.

The team is already there, only to change his name!
adrian650

Re: Green shoots for moto morini?

Post by adrian650 »

That would be good news wouldn't it. I wonder if the V could be microlight engine? Some folks use modified BMW boxers I believe but the power to weight ratio of the 1200 is vastly superior. It's MTBF might not be....

Adrian