Morini Riders Club Membership Renewal Confirmation

Club matters
mbmm350s

Morini Riders Club Membership Renewal Confirmation

Post by mbmm350s »

Dear Members

The Confirmation of renewal of membership, membership cards and passwords/codes are sent out with the Christmas ATG, ATG381
These have in many cases been severely delayed by the postal strikes in the UK, and some have only recently reached members.

If you haven't yet received ATG and need the new password/discount codes please contact the membership secretary.
membershipATmorini-riders-clubDOTcom

If you, as a UK or EU member, don't receive ATG by 13th Jan, please contact the membership secretary for a replacement to be mailed out.
AUS/NZ/USA members may need to wait a little longer.

Members wishing to ride Cadwell track day should check the home page and register interest asap.

Membership Secretary
Vitesse

Re: Morini Riders Club Membership Renewal Confirmation

Post by Vitesse »

Yes, ATG arrived today. Initially I was grumpy that the Dec issue had just landed but looking at the work that must have gone into it I'm amazed we got that at all!
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

Sorry about the lateness, I normally try to make the December issue arrive only just before Christmas so you have something to read while being terrorised by the family and I have a bit more time for the extra work necessary for the stupidity, but unfortunately the strikes were a googley ( note cricket not baseball reference) I just hope everyone can read it with the cinematic based presentation styles.
David
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

Vitesse wrote: 06 Jan 2023 19:07 Yes, ATG arrived today. Initially I was grumpy that the Dec issue had just landed but looking at the work that must have gone into it I'm amazed we got that at all!
Indeed. My only slight gripe is that the font/background colour combination combined with the wonderful high quality glossy paper made it difficult for my rheumy old eyes to read even using my Foster Grants. No problem. We have the technology - I just downloaded the PDF and used a colour to monochrome converter with appropriate zoom.

Cracking content Gromit. One day, I must provide some more myself.
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

SupermotoDave wrote: 06 Jan 2023 20:59 Sorry about the lateness, I normally try to make the December issue arrive only just before Christmas so you have something to read while being terrorised by the family and I have a bit more time for the extra work necessary for the stupidity, but unfortunately the strikes were a googley ( note cricket not baseball reference) I just hope everyone can read it with the cinematic based presentation styles.
David
Funny you should say that ;)

It was worth the effort (see other post) and SWMBO was very taken with it (again).
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

And sorry above the reversed cover, we shall have a word with the printers but I have reassembled my own copy for the intended effect when I reread it in future.
Vitesse

Post by Vitesse »

SupermotoDave wrote: 06 Jan 2023 21:03 And sorry above the reversed cover, we shall have a word with the printers but I have reassembled my own copy for the intended effect when I reread it in future.
I thought that was deliberate!
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Cracking issue and MotoHub should be delighted with the unintentional star billing!

Like others, I thought that the inside-out cover was a sly reference to the wonderfully weird world of the Matrix!

Good reading,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"