ATG 375- The Christmas issue now online

Club matters
morini_tom

ATG 375- The Christmas issue now online

Post by morini_tom »

ATG 375, the much coveted Xmas issue is now available in the members area.

You will need your 2022 members area password which was included with renewal confirmations which should have arrived this week or be imminently inbound along with the printed copy of the magazine.

For our virtual members, you should have received an email wiith your new details.

For our overseas full memebrs who are still waiting on the mail, if you can't wait for the printed version (and who could blame you) then please contact the membership sectrtary who can let you know your 2022 members area password ahead of the post arriving.

Don't forget you will need to use your 2022 password from now on for access to the members area, club products discounts, opening password protected documents and discount at Mdina Italia. If your 2022 password doesn't work, give your 2021 password a try incase we forgot to update something, and let me know so I can put it right.

Thanks, enjoy and have a Merry Christmas all,

The MRC committee
3potjohn

Re: ATG 375- The Christmas issue now online

Post by 3potjohn »

No3 son arrived back from London and laughed his head off at the cover.Brilliant.
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

To be honest it is a bit niche, but as long as some people get it I’m happy, and there was a lot of very valuable information through the whole issue.
Cheers
Editor David
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

And as long as people read the back cover as well as the front so they saw the link.
mbmm350s

Post by mbmm350s »

For those who did not renew their membership, I have a few copies of the magazine left, so if you renew quickly on line at
http://www.morini-riders-club.com/produ ... Membership

I will get one to you.

Cheers
Mark