Mdina Italia - a new phase

Anything to do with motorcyles
Daddy Dom

Mdina Italia - a new phase

Post by Daddy Dom »

I spoke with Doug yesterday, the new owner of Mdina Italia, just to touch base really and enquire about stanchions.

Of course, spares supply for our bikes is vital and has been in something of a state of flux recently but he is looking forward to doing business with us all, having finally moved the stock from Yorkshire to Dorset.

Doug sees his main tasks as storing everything properly and getting more parts photos online so we can see items in stock. We never had this at NLM but we did have Rob and Stuart. After they closed, I always found it a pain to read 'photo coming' for what can be very model-specific parts.

Those who've already dealt with Doug have reported back that it's a very positive experience and likewise, Doug says we seem like a lovely bunch.

Unlike NLM, he isn't set up as a retail shop but welcomes visitors to pop in on a Saturday, provided you ring first. We have quite a few Members local to the Dorset area so I expect it won't take long for you to beat a path to his door.

When I got round to asking him about the stanchions he had them right there and asked if mine was an early or later bike, so it seemed like he will have an understanding of our varying needs.

DD
MRC 3082½
RedVee

Re: Mdina Italia - a new phase

Post by RedVee »

Good to hear. I always got on ok with NLM and Mdina and it's certainly pleasing to hear it will continue.
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?