Oh

Anything to do with motorcyles
MickeyMoto

Oh

Post by MickeyMoto »

Ignore the below, just received ATG and it is covered in there.

https://motomondo.com/en/uk/

https://motomorini-motorcycles.com/
Last edited by MickeyMoto on 13 Aug 2021 13:47, edited 1 time in total.
Ming

Re: Oh

Post by Ming »

The MASH bikes are quite popular over here. The bigger models look to be fairly well specified and have a pleasant retro look and sound.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Yes, the Chinese are doing a job on the Japanese industry, as the Japanese did on the British industry. Is Mash a French company?

More interested in the change of importer for Morini. Looks like the importer is the agent for many countries. Be interesting to see what happens. I suppose with the new models a larger dealer network is required.

What is required is an an importer with spares stocks and a bigger dealer network. But first, the journos have to have a good word for the the 650s...
Ming

Post by Ming »

MickeyMoto wrote: 13 Aug 2021 08:30 ... Is Mash a French company?...
Mash are a French company (though I think the bikes are assembled from imported parts). There are various other 'makes', such as Brixton, FB Mondial, which start with an appeal to 125 riders (ordinary car licence) - which seems a huge market over here. The are more retro than the 'cutting edge' Japanese models and seem to have just as much appeal. Morini, unfortunately, is still largely unknown. When out on my Strada it always draws admiring looks and questions - but no offers!
I have never seen one of the 1200 Morinis over here and just hope that any spares I need on the 350s are either in my store or easy to find.