How many New Yorks in the USA?

Excaliburs, New Yorks
julianharty

Re: How many New Yorks in the USA?

Post by julianharty »

Steve Brown wrote: 10 Apr 2022 18:12
MickeyMoto wrote: 10 Apr 2022 16:03 I do like a Venn diagram, Julian.
Now, you're just showing off!
Mike, I'm starting to detect a common theme in terms of what you like. I wonder if you'd also like to be a honourary (or honorary given the US context of this discussion) member of the cruisers section as you are one of the many who bought an Excalibur 501 and retained the engine for your 3 1/2 at the time? Based on Steve's guidelines you'd be in the Venn diagram...
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Dear Mr. Harty,

Thank you for your kind offer, but I will have to decline. I am a happily married man and I am not sure the position would be harmonious to matrimonial relations. I will stick with the 31/2 as this does not enter the equation.

Once again, thank you for the kind offer.

I beg to remain your obedient servant etc etc

Mr. Michael Moto.
julianharty

Post by julianharty »

MickeyMoto wrote: 10 Apr 2022 19:00 Dear Mr. Harty,

Thank you for your kind offer, but I will have to decline. I am a happily married man and I am not sure the position would be harmonious to matrimonial relations. I will stick with the 31/2 as this does not enter the equation.

Mr. Michael Moto.
OK, that's the public denial for the record (party, what party, there were no parties and I was not at any of them, I was at work....)
I'll sign you up for member number 3 (Steve indicated he wanted to be first in line so he's number 4 otherwise he's no one to line up with).
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Will you two stop being so educational? I'm having trouble keeping up here. 4th in line would definitely be an achievement at the moment..
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

julianharty wrote: 10 Apr 2022 20:20
MickeyMoto wrote: 10 Apr 2022 19:00 Dear Mr. Harty,

Mr. Michael Moto.
OK, that's the public denial for the record (party, what party, there were no parties and I was not at any of them, I was at work....)
I'll sign you up for member number 3 (Steve indicated he wanted to be first in line so he's number 4 otherwise he's no one to line up with).
As the saying in political circles goes 'it ain't true until its been officially denied'