Italian Morinimeeting

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
hombre

Italian Morinimeeting

Post by hombre »

Hi folks,

End of may, 29-30-31 to be precise the 20th Morinimeeting will be held near Turin. Since this is a special occassion almost the whole factorystaff will be present. Because this is also a very nice meeting with a lot of easy-going people and off course a load of nice and our favourite bikes I recommend everyone to get your bikes out and run them over the Alps into Piemonte. Especially riding through the Jura-mountains is beautiful.

Hans
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

That's interesting, I will be in Italy for the Ajs-Matchless club rally the same weekend! and only 150kms away too. Is there a timetable/programme available yet? I may be able to drop in there as well.
Steve
hombre

Post by hombre »

The general idea is that on saturday and sunday there wil be a tour through the surrounding area with a stop at a winefactory (and tasting!). You arrive at fridayafternoon or evening and the meeting is finished sundayevening. But maybe there will be something extra this year (factory visit?) because it's the 20th. Also june the 2nd is the "Day of the Republic" and the whole of Italy has a day off.

If your Italian is ok (or enjoy a googletranslation) take a look here: morinispecial.it
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

I have just about booked holiday for the previous 2weeks to go to le Mans when this comes up. I am interested to get to this, any one else from UK going?
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

It's no good -I am going to France instead.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Off to the Ajs/Matchless do as planned on Wednesday morning, anyone know if there is any autojumble planned for the Morini do? Looked at the Italian site a few times but can't see any mention of one, (that's mainly because I don't speak any Italian)
If there is one, I can get hold of a car to pop over.
hombre

Post by hombre »

There's a small market in Casale which is about 15 kms from where the meeting is held on saturdaymorning (this was the past few times the case).
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Thanks Hombre, will see when we arrive at Borgo Priolo what is lined up for us. My wife fancies a few of the trips from there so we may have to negotiate, translates; Do as I'm told :)