MRC Rally and AGM weekend 8-10 September 2023

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morini_tom

MRC Rally and AGM weekend 8-10 September 2023

Post by morini_tom »

The 2023 rally and AGM weekend is fast approaching

It will be held in Norfolk 8-10 September.

For more info and to book please visit our rally page:

https://www.morini-riders-club.com/rally2023/index.html
72degrees

Re: MRC Rally and AGM weekend 8-10 September 2023

Post by 72degrees »

Crikey, all rooms sold out already?
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

Curious.

I managed to book a double room for the AGM dates via Booking.com even though the MRC system says 'Out of Stock'.

Hope that message doesn't put people off.

In any case, we are probably going to use our Motorhome to tow the wee vee on my Motolug, as the riding distance is a bit much for me these days. So the room reserved will shortly be cancelled and available.

Today:
Only 6 rooms left on our site
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

The club reserved number of rooms in a block booking, for the benefit of our members but not all of them. At ~£170 per room for the weekend it would be an enormous cost to the club if we failed to sell them all.

We had everything which wasn’t a double room for our members, knowing that there are relatively few people who would want a double but plenty are prepared to buddy up in a twin.

We have sold our allocation but you can still book a room direct with the hotel. They have as you say 6 rooms left currently.

For those who wish to camp there is still plenty of space and for campervans/caravans a £20 surcharge will apply but again, plenty of space currently.

I’ll be in touch with everyone who has booked in the next couple of weeks to confirm meal choices for the Saturday evening.

Remember- if you intend to come you must pre register with us via our website regardless of if/where you are staying overnight- for AGM visitors only you can register a free ‘day ticket’. For those staying for the weekend each person needs to buy a £25 rally ticket, which includes your Saturday evening meal. And then for anyone bringing a campervan or caravan there is an additional £20 per vehicle weekend surcharge.

It’s shaping up to be a great weekend, and I’m looking forward to seeing many of you there

Tom

Registration and booking link is here

https://www.morini-riders-club.com/rally2023/index.html
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

Ah, that makes sense.