Boat Inn Jackfield Classic Bike Show

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
72degrees

Boat Inn Jackfield Classic Bike Show

Post by 72degrees »

In the past now (yesterday) but this is a welcome addition to the old bike scene since the 'Coalport Hillclimb' stopped.

There were three Morinisti there apparently, though I only flagged down one 500 as it was leaving. I was on my Gilera 175 not the Forgotten Error reborn as a road bike.

A pity the Shropshire meetings were so sparsely attended - I admit I never got round to going to one.

The Boat would be a good venue, though it's at the end of a dead end lane which gets a bit of an obstacle course from the cars visiting the other pubs and tile museum. They seem classic bike friendly and the rustic pork pies are delish.

Anyone within range up for a noggin 'n natter there one day before winter draws on?
MickeyMoto

Re: Boat Inn Jackfield Classic Bike Show

Post by MickeyMoto »

People visit a pub when there is a tile museum to visit? Some people, eh...
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

MickeyMoto wrote: 10 Jul 2023 19:17 People visit a pub when there is a tile museum to visit? Some people, eh...
Both may not be open at the same time ;)
Arfer Job

Post by Arfer Job »

I have been to both the tile museum and the Boat Inn. I would definitely visit one of them again but I’m not saying which.
In response to Pete’s question I think the boat would be an excellent location for a few Morini meets.
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

We should pencil a date in to our diaries. Perhaps I might find a tuit to get something in the next ATG.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Sounds interesting - a good excuse for a ride out...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"