MRC Rally and AGM weekend 2-4 September 2022

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morini_tom

MRC Rally and AGM weekend 2-4 September 2022

Post by morini_tom »

The 2022 Morini Riders Club Rally will be held 2-4 September in the Peak District (We've listened to those of you who wanted a rally more North and East than the west country so please don't let us down!)

We have a well set up campsite and have blocked booked a fabulous Inn to make our base for the weekend.

Once again we will strive to acheive a relaxed weekend, with opportunities for a ride out in the peaks, great company, food and drink, and of course your opportunity to have your say in how the club is run at a succinct AGM.

We are not far from our friends at Moto Hub and I'm sure we can twist Ben and Sam's arms into some sort of visit/rideout on their stomping ground

As always, the club subsides this event for the benefit of our members, and we ask you to pre book as soon as possible, so that we can confirm meal choices and numbers with the venue in good time.

More information and the booking links can be foound at:
http://www.morini-riders-club.com/rally2022/index.html

RedVee

Re: MRC Rally and AGM weekend 2-4 September 2022

Post by RedVee »

Darn, we don't get back from the Manx until late on 4th :(
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

RedVee wrote: 19 Jul 2022 16:19 Darn, we don't get back from the Manx until late on 4th :(
Same for us-midnight boat to Heysham on Saturday. Going by Morini Camel though!
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

LAST CALL FOR RALLY REGISTRATION

With only a couple of weeks to go now and over 50 people already booked on to the rally weekend, we are at the stage of needing to confirm final numbers to the venue.

I will keep the bookings open for a couple more days to catch the last stragglers, but if you are considering coming then now is the time to commit.

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/rally2022
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Thanks to lots of hard work by a few we all had an enjoyable time and splendid food, so well done all of you.Lovely campsite up the road as well with good company.
Owing to issues with my starter motor and reluctance to kick from cold I opted to ride home, about 220 miles without a stop. Not even an ache! Good range and good riding position so I’ll take that as a win.
Thanks to my vital pushers off the field!
Wish everyone else safe journey.
John
Vitesse

Post by Vitesse »

3potjohn wrote: 04 Sep 2022 12:22 Owing to issues with my starter motor and reluctance to kick from cold I opted to ride home, about 220 miles without a stop. Not even an ache! Good range and good riding position so I’ll take that as a win.
John
Ah, so you're that John! The Cogouro from Exeter!
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

All fixed! If the weather here had not been so hideous today I could have gone for a spin.