Raduno 2022 Italy

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
norbert

Re: Raduno 2022 Italy

Post by norbert »

Well, there are at least quite big diferences concerning the km you can use it.
When I came back to the Morinis in 2000 the first years I used the Avon Roadrunner, a pitty that they disapeared. The Avon Roadrider lasted less an in my opinion the roadrunner was the better tyre. The BT45 was and is a very good tyre as well but lastet half the km that the Conti Classic Attack do :wink:

In 2017 I´ve read a Test of tyres for our 18`` wheels:
Avon Roadrider, BT 45, Conti Go!, Dunlop Arrowmax Streetsmart, Metzler Sportec Klassik, Michelin Pilot Active, Pirelli Sport Demon and out of competicion the Conti Classic Attack being the only radial tyre. There was only one category where the Classic Attack was not the winner: stability of going straight ahead :lol: On wet asfalt he left the others far behind! And I can confirm that results, the grip is fantastic and the tyre works perfectly from the beginning after 1 km :wink:

I highly recomend to test this tyre, being sure that you´ll like it!
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

So, no bad tyres just tyres that are better and you rank the Conti Klassik Attack as No.1. It is always nice to read people's real world experience.
giumorin

Post by giumorin »

:DFROM THE LAST AUTUMN MEETING TO MID OCTOBER :arrow:
https://youtu.be/1JoXaOmqZbg