Trackday Cadwell 2022

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MickeyMoto

Re: Track day Cadwell 2021

Post by MickeyMoto »

morini_tom

Trackday Cadwell 2022

Post by morini_tom »

Trackday registration for this years Cadwell has opened this morning. Unlike everything else in life we’ve decided to freeze prices at 2021 levels. As usual, pre registration via the website is required and in the case that we are oversubscribed (normally) then we will allocate places and confirm an entry early March.

All the info plus the registration form is on the website

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/cadwell/index.html
morini_tom

Re: Track day Cadwell 2021

Post by morini_tom »

MickeyMoto wrote: 12 Jan 2022 20:47 https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/202 ... trackdays/

Something spotted on MCN...
Yes, well spotted Mike and correct, back protectors are required for all MSV trackday going forwards. In fairness, that’s probably sensible, we aren’t getting any better at bouncing nowadays!! I am not sure what the MSV requirement will be- they haven’t published much detail- whether the sort of back protector built into decent leathers is sufficient or if a turtle shell is needed. If in doubt about the suitability of kit I suggest individuals seek clarification from MSV.
MickeyMoto

Re: Trackday Cadwell 2022

Post by MickeyMoto »

Will lever protectors be compulsory this year?
ben_wylie

Post by ben_wylie »

We will be bringing some demo X-Cape`s to Cadwell Park which you are all welcome to test ride. Ideally on the road for which we will just require a photo of your driving. If anyone wants to ride one on track I`m sure you will persuade us!

See you Wednesday
Ben Wylie
Moto Hub
nr.

Post by nr. »

What a bloody brilliant day out. Thanks to all who organised it. And it was lovely to catch up with people and put faces to names. The teeny Dart performed admirably on track, other than a truly dreadful rear tyre that's going to be replaced as soon as I get my pocket money. It was lovely to see so many interesting and cool bikes, and to sit in the sunshine drinking tea. Already looking forward to next year!
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

Also a shout out to anyone who was at Cadwell and took any photos, I'd be delighted to have copies to add to my choices for the Cadwell article in the next ATG. No need for big long white Cannon lenses, even iPhone photos can be very useful in the right context if the content is interesting.
Forward them to me at editor@morini-riders-club.com

Cheers
David
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Brilliant day out, worth the effort in getting there, and a kind day weather-wise as well. A big THANK YOU to every one who was involved with organising the the day...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"