15th Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Morinijen

15th Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show

Post by Morinijen »

The Morini Riders Club will have their usual stand at the Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show at Stafford on 18th/19th October.

http://www.classicbikeshows.com/

The bikes lined up for display so far are a new Gran Passo, a 9 1/2, a 3 1/2 Sport and a 125 Corsaro.

The Gran Passo will be sure to pull a crowd. 8)

We will also have the usual merchandise on sale, membership forms, cheerful chat etc.

We will be in the Main Hall, on the balcony near to the bar. :)

See you there!

Jenny.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Classic Mechanics Show Stafford

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Whilst a report will no doubt be posted in the next news letter I thought I would let you all know that our stand of all things Morini generated plenty of interest in the club including several prospective owners of the Grand Passo. Hopefully Stuart at LNM will be able to convert those leads into new Morini owners and of course increase our numbers within the club. Record crowds at the show made attendance worthwhile keeping the club on the map. May i also give my thanks to John, Paul, Paul, Dennis and all the team for their hospitality over the weekend. Much appreciated and worth the ride to be involved with such a team effort. Thanks again.