NEW! Green Lane Morini Group! Inaugural event

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Steve Brown

NEW! Green Lane Morini Group! Inaugural event

Post by Steve Brown »

As mentioned elsewhere on the forum, the very first meeting and ride out of the new Morini Green Lane Group takes place this Bank Holiday Monday 31st August.
The location? A secret place in Leicestershire (which means I have to decide between A and B depending on duck alignment situation)
You can be informed of this if you join the Whatsapp group set up for the purpose. This Whatsapp group will also be for you to use when setting up rides in your own areas. So, if you want in please let me know by sending your contact details in a PM to me.
Any other questions please ask on here as others will want to know too.
If you are bringing a van or trailer please let me know that too and I will advise as best as I can on parking.
This first meet up has three main aims-
1) To get a picture of the most Morini trail bikes ever together on a lane, and brag about that.
2) To introduce you to some nice and easy local lanes.
3) To have fun and enjoy our bikes in like minded company.

We won't lead you anywhere illegal to ride, you and your bike will need to be fully road legal-that's your responsibility but as Morini riders I shouldn't need to tell you that :) Decent boys and girls one and all.
We are not racing or even going fast-beginners will be amongst us and I want to encourage them. It won't be a very long ride, we'll save that for another day. For any of the lanes other than the photo session, trail type tyres would be advisable as a minimum but if you are Geraint Jones or Graham Noyce I won't say a word.
I aim to follow the TRF code of conduct and share the countryside amicably with anyone we meet.
The start time will be 10am. As said above, location to be announced shortly.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
RedVee

Re: NEW! Green Lane Morini Group! Inaugural event

Post by RedVee »

Sounds a great idea, shame I sold the Kanguro years ago!
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

RedVee wrote:Sounds a great idea, shame I sold the Kanguro years ago!

Buy another! Or beg, borrow, steal etc We won't tell.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Photographer Wanted-Apply within. No rates of pay but you will be out standing in your field. Or someone else's field.
We need you to voluntarily come along and shoot the record attempt on the 31st August. You are welcome to join the ride too as that will provide more photo opportunities and quite likely a few laughs. There is the possibility of a social gathering on the Sunday evening too, if a few of us are on site by then. I will even feed you if you do the club this favour. The resulting images we hope will be submitted for publishing in ATG and on this forum too.

Please apply now! Your club needs you!
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Still time to join us for this. We have approx 6 Morinis looking to be there. Get in touch if you want to be in on this!