Danish Morini Meetig 2020 will take place!

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Ming

Re: Danish Morini Meetig 2020 will take place!

Post by Ming »

I think I prefer yours to the Dart, Norbert. Is that Rocinante or Dulcinea? Whichever, the exhaust is a work of art - though I don't think my back would enjoy the riding position.
Looks to have been an enjoyable weekend.
julianharty

Post by julianharty »

Thank you so much for the photos of a beautiful gathering of Morinis and their friends. Great to see people gathering to enjoy discussions about these fine motorbikes. I hope to join you in similar meetings in future.
norbert

Post by norbert »

Ming wrote:I think I prefer yours to the Dart, Norbert. Is that Rocinante or Dulcinea? Whichever, the exhaust is a work of art - though I don't think my back would enjoy the riding position.
Looks to have been an enjoyable weekend.
This one is Dulcinea. Here is a foto of the other side on a trip to spain in 2018
k-DSCI0062.JPG
k-DSCI0062.JPG (116.52 KiB) Viewed 3409 times
I´m 62 years old and the secret to be able to ride such a bike on long trips is the tank bag and the rearsets. Without it it´s quite hard to do more than an hour or two. But with the belly on it I can withstand 500km of curvy mountain roads without problems with the wrists or back :wink: :P
giumorin

Post by giumorin »

:shock: Congratulations beautiful images finally a meeting Morini :)