Morini Riders Club- Cadwell 2020

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morini_tom

Morini Riders Club- Cadwell 2020

Post by morini_tom »

Date for the 38th event - 23rd July 2020

Our trackdays are always friendly and informal, and open to members, non-members, and non-Morinis alike.

Obviously priority for places goes to MRC members - so why not join? Taking part on a Morini also helps when getting a sought after place.

All machines are welcome, though preferably older classic machines as there are plenty of other trackdays availabe for "modern rockets".

Spectators are welcome to wander the paddock and take in the sounds, sights and company for free.

To be considered for a place:

1. Go to the regulations and registration page at the below link.
2. Complete the online registration form.
3. Allocation will take place by 31 March and all those registered will be informed if they have a place or are on the reserve list.
4. If successful, pay using the online shop by the due date - Note, there are discounts for MRC members and for early payment.
5. Reserves will be offered any places that have not been paid for by the cut off date.

http://www.morini-riders-club.com/cadwell/index.html
pedro

Re: Morini Riders Club- Cadwell 2020

Post by pedro »

Tom,

Do you know if last years riders will receive an email as previous years, or if they will need to come here to access the form?
Just that a few non Morini friends that have done it for a few years now would never come to the MRC site normally, do I need to tip them off or will they get an invite as per usual.

Thanks
Pete
morinipete

Re: Morini Riders Club- Cadwell 2020

Post by morinipete »

I'm done. Missed last year for the first time in 25+ years (barring one birth) due to 'administrative non-compliance.' I'm all in order................