2020 Italian Rally, Morano 5-7th June

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

2020 Italian Rally, Morano 5-7th June

Post by corsaro chris »

A few of us are planning a trip to this years Italian Club Rally at Morano Sul Po - which is conveniently close to the Morini Factory at Trivolzio, south-west of Milano... So there is the potential to enjoy the company of our Italian friends for a few days, and then visit the Factory on Tuesday 9th June. With luck there might even be some of the new SieMMezzo and X-Cape around, and we might get an update on any new 800cc Sport V-twin.

The date has been supplied by a member of the Italian Club, and there are no details of the programme for the weekend available as yet. More to follow when we have it!

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Re: 2020 Italian Rally, Morano 5-7th June

Post by MickeyMoto »

I was supposed to leave yesterday for the tunnel on my way to Morano. Instead, I wheeled out the Scrambler and rode to my dad's house which was my first night stop.

445 mile round trip. Haven't seen him since February, but a strange visit not being able to stay or take him out for drive.

The Scrambler ate the miles, but why did I choose the first rainy day for weeks?

The roads are quiet at the moment, I hope this is the new normal!