Events 2020

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
SupermotoDave

Events 2020

Post by SupermotoDave »

Can anyone confirm the dates of the Italian meeting at Morano yet, we are wanting to organise a Club trip and need to start booking holidays, and I want to put the details in the next copy of A Tutto Gas.

I understand that the dates for the other rallies are:

Danish Rally 1-3rd May

French Rally 8-10 May

UK Rally 15-17 May (still provisional)

German Treffen June 12-14

UK Cadwell Park track day Thur 23rd July

I have no other firm dates but am happy to include any that you can suggest.

David
72degrees

Re: Events 2020

Post by 72degrees »

Is there a firm date for the UK rally yet? My diary is rapidly filling up.
Al Limite

Post by Al Limite »

I understand this year will be at Tewkesbury again, weekend 15 to 17th May 2020. Details due in next ATG.
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

Al Limite wrote:I understand this year will be at Tewkesbury again, weekend 15 to 17th May 2020. Details due in next ATG.
Excellent. Thanks for the heads up.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Morini Riders Club AGM and Rally 2020- Postponement

Given the current situation regarding coronavirus and the country in lockdown, you will not be surprised to heat that the AGM, originally planned for mid-May must be delayed. The annual rally, due to take place over the same weekend has been cancelled and might not take place at all this year.
The AGM, however, cannot be put off forever and constitutionally we must make efforts to hold an AGM, in one way or another by the end of October. The club’s committee are proposing the following as a way forward for this year.

• In May (the original date planned for the AGM) committee reports shall available to members by publishing them on our website.
• An interim committee for 2020-21 shall be appointed by the outgoing committee comprising officers prepared to continue in their role and replacements for those officers who are standing down.
• The interim committee shall look to holding a face-to-face AGM in the Autumn.
• If a face-to-face AGM is not possible by the middle of September then a distance ballot shall be held to ratify the appointment of the interim committee or to elect
new officers. The exact format of this ballot has not yet been defined.
Every member is entitled to question or challenge these arrangements and should contact the chairman of secretary in the first place.

For the most up to date information regarding the status of club activities, please see the dedicated Covid-19 board on the forum homepage