Green Lanes by Morini

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Steve Brown

Re: Green Lanes by Morini

Post by Steve Brown »

Mike, check the adverts/ There is a Camel with an electric start fitted! The perfect solution-capable of serious road miles to and from the trails and great when you get there.

I'll take a small commission. ;-) but the bike is nothing to do with me (so it's obviously a good 'un) and I have no connection to the seller. He's obviously a man of taste though.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Ah, the MK2 that is a 501 X2?
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Hmm, yes. Looks good in the pics and the only bit I'd question is the battery in the top box. Mainly as I wouldn't want a top box on a trail bike. It isn't easy to stow a battery for electric starting on these models, but as he's used a lithium jobbie it could be a lot smaller than the usual Reliant sized thing. So I'd look at hiding it away elsewhere, or even a special box for it under/around the rack area. Nice looking bike I'd say, and worth a look over. The electric start is very useful on a trail bike. Especially for us non teenage types.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.