Mid-West Open Day 4th & 5th May

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

Mid-West Open Day 4th & 5th May

Post by corsaro chris »

Not strictly a Club event, but this Indian and Morini dealer near Stourport-on-Severn is holding an open weekend this Saturday / Sunday. They are just to the south of the town, just west of the A451, and have a cafe on site and so refreshments should be available. I'm sure that Mark and the gang would be pleased to see Morini riders there, and I'm tempted to ride up myself, especially as I'm still scouting out a couple of things for the MRC Rally two weeks later! However, it does conflict with a Corsaro Section meeting on the Saturday, and one cannot spend every day riding Morinis...

We aim to have short run on the Friday afternoon of the Rally weekend (16 - 18 May) from Mid-West down to the rally site at Tewkesbury from 3:30 on the Friday afternoon, and so this could also be a useful reconnaissance for others as well.

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
nicko

Re: Mid-West Open Day 4th & 5th May

Post by nicko »

Chris, is that leave Midwest Moto at 15:30? So ideally get there earlier for a coffee?
See you Saturday.
Nick
corsaro chris

Re: Mid-West Open Day 4th & 5th May

Post by corsaro chris »

Nick;

Yes - the plan for the Rally Weekend will be to meet up at Mid-West from 2:30 for coffee and ride down to Tewkesbury at 3:30. Makes it a bit of a round trip for you, but it's a lovely run northwards through the Cotswolds...

I anticipate a seperate post about the Rally / AGM and ride-in later!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"