Mid West Motorcycles - Open W/E 12/13 May with NEW MORINIS

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Mid West Motorcycles at Stourrport on Severn are hosting a weekend of showing new motorcycles, including New Morinis - visitors to Stafford might have already seen some of what they have on offer on the Mortons Stand...

I'm told that there will be a new Corsaro ZZ to ogle over, as well as several bargains on offer with almost new Morinis that are merely Euro 3 compliant (the ZZ is Euro 4). There will also be some surprises (they hope!).

As well as all this the dealer has a respectable cafe and we hope that several Club members will be milling about. If you are in the West Midlands, or fancy a ride over, why not pop over for a couple of hours over the weekend of 12 / 13 May. More details when we have them,

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Everyone in the West Midlands and beyond! This (below) as confirmation from Mark at Midwest... I'm aiming to get up on the Saturday, so hope to see some other Morini riders there; a Corsaro on demo is a rare offer

Dear Chris

We are having an open weekend in the 12-13 May here at Midwest Moto and I would like to invite all of the Morini owners and enthusiasts to attend. There will be some entertainments well as great food, tea, coffee, soft drinks and beer! Please can you let members know. We will have a Corsaro on demo, and a couple of Fantic bikes as well as some Indian demo bikes. Please give me any feedback on this.

Kind regards,
Mark Grinnall

Grinnalls Mid West Moto Indian Motorcycle Indian Motorcycle

Unit 1, Ribbesford Business Park, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire. DY13 0TF
Direct Line +44 (0)1299 822862 | Mobile +44 (0)7973 228707 | Fax +44 (0)1299 822889

http://www.midwestmoto.co.uk
"I'll use the Morini"
72degrees

Re: Mid West Motorcycles - Open W/E 12/13 May with NEW MORIN

Post by 72degrees »

I might wander over as it's not far at all. I'm still waiting for a low, light modern Morini to be launched ;)
harrymuffin

Post by harrymuffin »

Their 3 wheelers are low and modern, about 18inches off the ground.
nicko

Post by nicko »

Hmmmm, may be tempted.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Sadly I won’t be around that weekend but this sounds like a great weekend and a great opportunity to build relations with the newly emerging dealer network.

I was thrilled to see Midwest Moto at the Stafford show, with several Morini on display (more than our own club stand in fact!!) spent a while having a very pleasant chat and it’s great to see the brand being so enthusiastically supported.

If you don’t have a water cooled Morini this is a great opportunity to try one.

If you do have a water cooled Morini it’s a great opportunity to show the dealers, as well as other prospective buyers how great these are. I’ve never really understood why they aren’t flying off the shelves, they are such good machines. Remember, the more successful the factory the easier it will be in the future for us to continue to maintain our bikes!!

Also, They had some very tempting looking euro 3 models and very keen prices (I loved the orange and Black granturismo...)

Enjoy!
Attachments
469EFB56-EEA6-4682-A8C1-47DF58D4FD98.jpeg
469EFB56-EEA6-4682-A8C1-47DF58D4FD98.jpeg (182.76 KiB) Viewed 8321 times
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

harrymuffin wrote:Their 3 wheelers are low and modern, about 18inches off the ground.
I've seen a Grinnall Scorpion stuffed in to the bank at the top of Hartland Quay hillclimb - no thanks ;)
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Nicko;

If you are looking to go up we could meet up en-route, or ride part of the way back together (if you are up on the Saturday Morning - I have to be home by mid afternoon...).

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
nicko

Post by nicko »

Chris

Not too sure what time I'll be leaving in the morning so will hopefully see you there and ride some of the way back.

Plus I'll be on the Honda and may hold you up :D

Cheers
Nick
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Didn't get over on the Saturday so aiming to go later to-day, Sunday... Sorry to have missed you guys, hope that you had fun!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"