Stafford

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
butchamphib

Stafford

Post by butchamphib »

MRC will have a club stand at Stafford as usual on 21st and 22nd April we will be on the balcony in the main hall across from our normal spot.
Members come and say hello to the team rest you legs with a coffee and chat in our coffee corner.
Gary D

Re: Stafford

Post by Gary D »

Hope to see you there folks!
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Sorry I can't be there this time Butch. I hope it's a great success.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
julianharty

Post by julianharty »

I'm aiming to visit on Saturday if my not yet tamed old 3 1/2 behaves itself on the ride up. Yesterday both connectors on the old regulator 344113 broke - they'd been bodged and decided to break on the same ride. Made it within 400m of home at midnight at the end of 40 miles home. Rebuilt it today, testing it tomorrow :)
mikebbikes

Post by mikebbikes »

I went on Sunday, really impressed!
JohnChell

Post by JohnChell »

Hi, I've not been on here in ages, but I rejoined the club at the spring stafford, who's organising the autumn stand? I live in Rugeley so only a few miles from the site, probably available to help out friday eve, sat & Sun. Have an Ok condition 1979 strada (silver) that can be parked up for the weekend if needed.

cheers
John
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Hi John, Butchamphib is organising Stafford: send him a PM and I'm sure he'll be in touch. It's always good to see different bikes on the stand. Cheers, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
butchamphib

Post by butchamphib »

Hi John
We are covered for bikes this time but do come and introduce yourself we have a coffee bar well stocked with biscuits.
It is quite often busy and we get tied up with Morini questions but Julia is always on hand to keep people supplied with tea and coffee.
Regards
Butch