Shepton Mallet Classic Show

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MarkB

Shepton Mallet Classic Show

Post by MarkB »

It's on the weekend of 3/4 February and, as the first 'major' classic event of the year, it's well attended but not too crowded. The MRC will have a stand as usual, and we'd welcome more Morinis to display, ideally for the whole weekend, but either Saturday or Sunday is possible. Singles, v-twins (ancient or modern) are all welcome.

If you'd like to display your pride and joy (and get a free entry pass for your trouble), send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with Jem, who's organising the event.

Thanks, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
devon wrinklie

Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Show

Post by devon wrinklie »

Morini Club Members that were in receipt of issue 350 of A Tutto Gas will have read the first instalment of John Roach's 2017 ride on The Trans-Americam Trail on his Kanguro.
I'm delighted to be able to report that John and the Kanguro will be on our club stand for the weekend, so come along to Shepton Mallet and meet him.
You can hear about the challenges they faced crossing deserts, the Rocky Mountain passes, plus keeping the 'bikes going as well as dealing with police and bureaucracy.
Club Regalia will be on sale and I am more than happy to enrol anyone interested in becoming a member of our community.
Any new member signing up will be given a free binder worth £6.00 in which to store our well received magazines.
Les.

PS If you are unable to attend this Classic Bike Show, John Roach and his riding pal will be giving an illustrated talk at The Conquest Theatre, Bromyard on the evening of 15th. February.
John and the Kanguro, Geoff McGladdery and his 1971 Cheney Triumph ISDT Replica, and some of their kit will be featured. LM
pedro

Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Show

Post by pedro »

Interesting, I have just (yesterday) sold a kit form X3 to Geoff Mcgladdery who was mightily impressed with the performance of John Roach's Kanguro on the trans American trail.
I look forward to him getting it back on the trail once more.