Classic bike live East of England Arena 28-29 October

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morini_tom

Classic bike live East of England Arena 28-29 October

Post by morini_tom »

The Morini Riders Club will have a stand at Classic Bike Live.

Taking place at the East of England Arena this 28-29 October, the Footman James Classic Bike Live event is set to be bigger and better than before. The two-day event will be a haven of classic and iconic motorcycles, showcasing the very best in restored and rare British and European metal, including a collection of Norton’s through the ages. Throughout the weekend there will be stage talks, retail opportunities, autojumble, club displays andnew for 2017 is the chance to see legendary machines in motion.

Racing legends John McGuinness and Colin Seeley will be there with a collection of bikes and memorbilia - here's your chance to meet the men themselves and even grab a selfie or two!

Advance tickets cost just £9 for adults (£12 on the day) kids aged 15 and under go free.
CBL.PNG
CBL.PNG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 8848 times
MarkB

Re: Classic bike live East of England Arena 28-29 October

Post by MarkB »

We had a stand at the inaugural show last year and it was very good: spacious halls, busy but not crowded and plenty of friendly faces. I won't be able to attend this year but it will be well worth a visit.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

We have a stand again this year, and with a couple of copies of the Motociclismo 80th anniversary colour supplements that feature the history of Morini available it's worth seeking us out!!

See you there?

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

...and it's cheaper than Stafford...
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Great bikes on the stand. The Camel could have done with a wash! :)

Nice to meet some members I've never met before. Also some potential ones. The cut away engine was a great way to explain the internals. Must check out the run what you brung hill climbs and sprints.
mikeybizzle

Post by mikeybizzle »

Chris and Les put on a well laid out club stand , shame the rest of the show wasn't up to much it just didn't have the small traders there like last year .
Plenty of shiny stuff and quite a few show ponies , I didn't realise that Rewaco trikes are classics now :wink:
Well done Chris and Les
devon wrinklie

Post by devon wrinklie »

Thank you for those kind works, the cheque is in the post.
Until we arrived on site on the Friday afternoon we had no idea of the location, size or shape of the stand.
Setting up was certainly a challenge but thanks to members allowing us to display their prized Morinis it all worked.
Meeting members we don't often see is also an interesting element.
As for the Camel, I think because it was getting on in years incontinence may have been the problem, the back end was certainly a mess.