corsaro section, october meet up

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
floydsveloce

corsaro section, october meet up

Post by floydsveloce »

Hello everyone :D

Just to let you all know that the corsaro sections next meet up is on October 7th at the usual place, the ' pub with no name' at midday, opening time !
Real ales and pub food available, and very nice it is too. Check out the link below.

www.whitehorsepetersfield.co.uk

See you all there folks :mrgreen:
Floyd
nicko

Re: corsaro section, october meet up

Post by nicko »

See you there.

Maybe the following month we could try the cafe at Moto Corsa's new premises. We can decide when we meet.

Cheers
Nick
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

Well, I left Leicester in the sunshine, the weather got worse and worse the further south I got. By the time I got as far down as the M4 the rain was so bad I turned around. I thought there would be no way anyone would make it to Petersfield.
Was I wrong? Should I have ridden through it?
My quest to see another Corsaro on the road continues (apart from the one I saw from a distance, in a car park not far from The Glenlivet distillery a few years ago)...
Getting a bit autumnal now, maybe see you there in the spring.
Cheers
Jim
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Jim;

Sorry to hear of your experience!

Yes - there were three 1200 Corsaro, plus another owner who car car-bourne due to a slow puncture, and one Sbarazzino (that's a little single that foreshadowed the development of the original Corsaro) a 125 cc Morini from the 60s. And there was a short spell of rain...

We'll probably be there again in November! :) :) I need to bring along some more souvenirs from the Factory, so it might be worth a visit

Good riding,
CC
"I'll use the Morini"
floydsveloce

Post by floydsveloce »

Alright Jim
Yes, come on down , first Saturday of each month. If it's raining, bring the car, unless you have a ratbike, but you could be right, wait till spring.
Slow puncture now sorted.
Last month there were four corsaro's , including mine !! I'm on the hunt for some more ' local ' owners if there are any.

Floyd