corsaro section's next meet up

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
floydsveloce

corsaro section's next meet up

Post by floydsveloce »

Hey Morini Lovers

Our next get together is on Saturday July 1st at 12.00 opening time at 'the pub with no name'. www.pubwithnoname.co.uk
Cracking food and some fine real ales ! ............not that I'm promoting riding and drinking !! :shock:

check out the website above for all the relevant details , post code, menu etc.
Looking forward to seeing you there :D

Floydy
nicko

Re: corsaro section's next meet up

Post by nicko »

Hi Floyd

Great venue and good ride to get there. Unfortunately I am not able to make this one as I'm off to the smoke with the family.

Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers
Nick
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Floyd;

Looking forward to seeing you there tomorrow - although you'll be one Corsaro down I'm aiming to blow the cobwebs off the Veloce and ride that along (having fixed the 'no electrics' problem...)

So CC will hopefully turn up on a

Corsaro!

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
floydsveloce

Post by floydsveloce »

bonza mate !!
can't wait to see it !! shall I bring some cleaning kit to be on the safe side ??!!
your mate floydy
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

corsaro chris wrote:Hi Floyd;

Looking forward to seeing you there tomorrow - although you'll be one Corsaro down I'm aiming to blow the cobwebs off the Veloce and ride that along (having fixed the 'no electrics' problem...)
So, So ??? Enquiring minds need to know what the problem was. My money was on the battery having cooked in the heat.
nicko

Post by nicko »

So yet again I shan't see the Corsaro.....bugger.

Floyd - managed to get a new reflector that fitted from Germany, many were stick on not bolt on.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Nicco - I need one of those rear reflectors as well, currently have a small bicycle stick-on one as a nod to legality...

The electrical failure was down to the main fuse by the relay - it looked good but corrosion had brken the connection - when pulled out one leg just broke away and had to be pulled out with sharp nosed pliers (which, of course, I don't carry). If I'd done a better inspection by the roadside I might have spotted that and been able to get to Cadwell under Morini power... :(

OK - off to the "Pub With No Name" now :) :)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

corsaro chris wrote: The electrical failure was down to the main fuse by the relay - it looked good but corrosion had brken the connection - when pulled out one leg just broke away and had to be pulled out with sharp nosed pliers (which, of course, I don't carry). If I'd done a better inspection by the roadside I might have spotted that and been able to get to Cadwell under Morini power... :(
CC
Very much the same as happened on my GFR a couple of weeks ago. That came apart when I pulled it out, but at least both blades came out. I broke one of the wobbly legs off and bunged it in to the fuse holder to restore albeit slightly risky electrics. Then on the way home I ran out of fuel because I had been fooled by the weird GFR main and reserve tap positions again!
nicko

Post by nicko »

Chris, I can't seem to create a link. The eBay seller was called rollercom-uk and the description was Reflector 90,5x24,5 with 2xM4 bolts.