37. internacional german meeting 2017

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
norbert

37. internacional german meeting 2017

Post by norbert »

So here comes the invitacion for our meeting in 2017:

The 37. International/German Morini-Meeting from the 15.-18. of June 2017

will take place in the north of Germany about 40 km south-west of Hamburg at the
Schullandheim Forsmannstraße in Regesbostel, Hollinder Weg 15, 21649 Regesbostel (North 53.354937, East 9.662969)
It´s easy to find: about 1 km north of the Motorway A1 (Bremen-Hamburg) between the exits 45/Hollenstedt and 46/Heidenau

A usual, you can come along with a tent. This year there is also the possibility to sleep in a bed in 3 or 4 bed-rooms (you have to bring along your sleeping bag). We have only 32 beds to lent, so if you want one of those, you have to reserve quickly!

There will be a flatrate for eating and drinking. The price is per day/night:
28 € with a tent
37 € with a bed
22 € for those who sleep outside (in hotels)

I will inform you, when there are no more beds available.

To sign in please per transfer to
Norbert Schütt: IBAN: DE07 5001 0517 5419 9243 45, BIC: INGDDEFFXXX
Usage: Treffen17, Thu,Fr,Sa (the nights you will stay), Tent or Bed
Depositor: complete name

Additonally to the transfer, only if you want to reserve a bed: to be able to confirm your booking please send a @mail to angela.sanchez@web.de

A previous sign in only is required if you want to reserve a bed. Anyhow it would make it easier for us to plan the catering.

Breakdown-phone from 15.-18.Juni: (0049) 0175 2026802

So this would be the right warm up for the Cadwell Park!

ciao
norbert
norbert

Re: 37. internacional german meeting 2017

Post by norbert »

Hi everybody

up to now there have signed
Thursday 36
Friday 56
Saturday 60

There are allways a lot of people coming without previor confirmacion. This year we have the special circumstance that the fishhead-chapter will do everything ourselfs, from cookin to baking the cakes. So it would be useful to know more or less how many people will come to plan the shopping.
Can we count with someone from the island? You´re very very wellcome here and will allways be an important member of our european morini family :wink:

The way is the objective!
k-DSCI0152.JPG
k-DSCI0152.JPG (38.76 KiB) Viewed 15639 times
norbert
norbert

Post by norbert »

We have had a nice meeting.

I have to remark, that I posted our invitacion in december 2016. Till today there have been 1403 views an 0 response!!!

Are you sure that we should cancel our 38. german-internacional meeting (maybe the markspecific meeteing with the longest history in gemany) in 2018 to visit your meeting in 2018. Do you really expect that???

norbert
norbert

Post by norbert »

I guess, I have to ask your pardon for not explaining clearly what I was talking about in my last note about the meeting in 2018. And I´m surprised that ther seemes to be no interest or need of dicusion on your side. Or it´s a question of disciplin, or everybody on the island is well informed but will not speak.

So I owe you some explications:
At our meeting 15-18 of june the guy of our magazine La Strega Team who coordinates the location of our german meetings (It´s not like yours allways at the same place/Cadwell Park. Here every year another group organizes the meeting in diferent places all around the republic) told us, that at the end of our little oficial programm with handing over the trophys fort he largest trip and stuff like that, the organizers oft the german meeting 2018 would be declared.
You can imagine that we were really surprised when our english visitor showed up, to declare that the meeting would take place in Kent in the beginning of june!
I hope you don´t misunderstand me and most oft the german morinidrivers. We are very pleased to be invited to your oficial internacional meeting in 2018, and I´m sure, that those who are able to do this trip, will come along! But for most of us obviously this cannot be a substitute for our own german meeting with a 37 year old tradicion. It will be a very expensive trip and you can imagine that it will be nearly imposible to get a fery to go home on Sunday because it´s announced at the same time as the TT. So it needs quite a lot of money and time! As I told above, I´m sure that those who can, will come. But there will be about some 80-100 who will not be able to do so. And to me it´s not aceptable that one person alone (talking about the german side) whithout any discusion or previor informacion to anybody decides that there will be no meeting in germany because it will take place in england, that´s imposible to a lot of morini drivers here.

I cannot understand that kind of informacion politics at all! Not from the german coordinator who didn´t talkt o anybody else before about that subject, neither on the english side. There is no announcement of that topic here in your forum, but it is declared at the german meeting? I don´t have no idea wether you all know about this plans of the meeting 2018 in Kent or if this has been subject of your club meeting at Cadwell Park afterwards (this is your stuff and I clearly don´t have to opinion about that at all).

I´m getting in trouble for opening my mouth here in germany and maybe in this forum as well. But I have to mention, that I don´t consider myself responsible for this theater. The reason is obviosly a strange informacion politic that is absolutely the oposite of transparency and aproximatly democratic decision-making (talking only about our part).

I´m sorry, if I´m driving anybody into troubles. But I´m 59 years old and not a little kid, that has to acept everything without telling his opinion. If this is not aceptable in this forum, you can cancel my account

I promise that, if I can, I will come along. And if not, one oft he following years I´ll come to Cadwell Park!

Sorry for that confusion!
norbert
Jem

Re: 38. international german meeting 2018

Post by Jem »

Norbert,

firstly the forum is an open discussion area. Anything is allowed as long as it is not offensive - sexist, racist, religionist - or abusive. It exists for Morini Riders to express their opinion - you cannot be excluded because of that. Feel free to speak out.

Secondly there has been some breakdown in communication. I shall not comment further. I am only the secretary who writes the notes from meetings.

Thirdly, forgive my correction, our annual rally is no longer only held at Cadwell Park. Each year we switch between Cadwell and other places because even us Brits complain about how far out it is!

Lastly, I would like to see as many as possible Morini Riders from Europe joining us next year. When I was chairman of the MRC I knew how insular us brits are: we started with a trip to Bologna, then to the Netherlands rally, the French club at Dijon and the Isle Of Man for our 40th anniversary. Let us expand & promote our international rallies: this year in France, next year in Britain, after that Germany, Italy, Spain, anywhere...

Jem Moore, Secretary MRC
norbert

Post by norbert »

Hi Jem,

I absulutely agree that we should expand & promote our international rallies :wink: I also understood the french meeting this year as an internacional meeting (for me it was not possible doing 1500 km around easter time from the baltic sea to the Normandie, we had less then 10 degrees up here about that time).
Obviously there have been some comunication problems on both sides of the canal. I just had the feeling that I should explain a bit the reason for my former posting. And could not understand that it was announced as the german meeting of 2018 (not your fault) and even before it was comunicated in the MRC-forum.

Hope that there will come as much tifosi as possible to Kent next year (and that I can be one of them :wink: )

norbert
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Hi Norbert

We haven't formally announced the programme for next year's rally as we're still finalising the details, but as we want it to be an international event we spoke to our fellow Morinisti across the channel and were asked to make the invitation at the French rally at Easter this year and at this year's Treffen, to give people as much notice as possible.

As soon as arrangements are complete we'll formally invite all the continental European clubs, and the UK Morini Riders Club. I do hope we will see you next year.

Kind regards, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

A proper international rally in Kent next year? That sounds great, it'll be good to get a number of UK Morini riders meeting up with a whole bunch from the Continent. Count me in for a start - hopefully it'll be as good as France this year, the Treffen in 2016 and all the others prior to that... :D

Good riding, CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

And hopefully my engine will last better next year than it did on the way to the Treffen last year!
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

You'll be able to nip home and dig another out from your vast collection...
jb666

Post by jb666 »

Or rebuild it in a local Morini haven (mine!!)