Mallory Bike Bonanza, 30 & 31 July

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MarkB

Mallory Bike Bonanza, 30 & 31 July

Post by MarkB »

As the announcement on the front of the website says, the Mallory Park festival is at the end of this month, and the Morini Riders Club will have a stand there. There'll also be at least one Morini on the track on both Saturday and Sunday. We've got some good Morinis for the club stand, including some from NLM, but if you'd like to add your pride and joy to our display on either or both days, we can give you free entry to the event. It should be a very enjoyable weekend, particularly if this weather holds, so come along, say hello and have a coffee.

If you are interested in having your bike on the club stand, PM me and I'll arrange a pass for you.

Regards, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MarkB

Re: Mallory Bike Bonanza, 30 & 31 July

Post by MarkB »

Well, the Mallory Park weekend was good: loads of interesting bikes of all sorts and a nice selection of Morinis, the weather was fine and it was a friendly event. Many thanks to Dave Mason and Roy Masters who organised the Morini stand and more thanks to Stuart of NLM who kindly lent a Tresette Sprint and the beautiful Corsarino 50. It was nearly small enough for me to strap it to my luggage rack and take it home.

"I'll have a V please, Bob."