Track Day 2016 information request

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Gary D

Track Day 2016 information request

Post by Gary D »

Hi

I'm a new member that's thinking of coming along to this week's track day as a spectator. Can anyone advise if the main event is focused on Thursday & if so, if there are any specific events being held at specific times throughout the day? Does the day have a specified start & finish time? I've had a look around the site, but haven't come across any information..if I've missed it, please accept my apologies & a big thank you for any help you can provide.

The Corsaro & I hope to see you all there!

Many thanks,

Gary
morinipablo

Re: Track Day 2016 information request

Post by morinipablo »

hello gary
well the fun starts at about 10 with constant track action till 5 ish with a lunch break about 1
and the best bit as a spectator its completely free
feel free to wander round the paddock chatting to us all about morinis as were a friendly bunch
you may even get to bump start a bike or two
and look out for chris as morini riders club merchandise is available at good quality and low prices
see you all there
1979 strada
gsxr 1127 harris magnum
tl 1000s
1982 strada
greenwheels
and a transit for when it all goes wrong
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hi Viridi

Many thanks for the information, it's very much appreciated. I'm planning on being there for 11 & taking a few notes for restoring the 500. My brother is also hoping to meet me there on his GSXR, so we're all likely to give him the MM bug too :) .

The ticker probably rules me out of the bump starts..but I'm reasonably handy with the spanners & the kettle! I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Safe travels & great riding, Gary.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

It's a grand day out Gary, you both might catch another bug too!
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hi Steve

It's all your fault that I'm going,you know? That was a subtle but very effective marketing job you did during my last visit! Work must come first I told myself....yeah, right! I'm looking forward to it though & hope to see you there, or who knows, maybe on the way there? Either way, safe travels Steve & I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Best regards

Gary