East Midlands meet

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
WLF

East Midlands meet

Post by WLF »

Been thinking about setting up East Midland section for a while. I know of a few local 'Morinists' around the area, I'll l spread the word and come up with a venue and location.

Let me know if anyone is interested
Steve Brown

Re: East Midlands meet

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi WLF, let me know if you do set anything up. If you wanted to start it tagged on to another public meet perhaps, there is one about to start this Tuesday 26th April at Foxton Locks. It is listed as classic/vintage/custom and I intend to take my Morini there sometimes (definitely next Tues evening for a start)
Do you have a location or area in mind already?
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
backfat1187

Post by backfat1187 »

Yep, definitely up for that.
I work virtually every weekend but should be able to make it to weekday/evening meets. Maybe the odd sat/sun depending on brownie points attained...
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Yep, I'm up for some local ish weeknight meets. Foxton next Tuesday sounded perfect until I realised it was our anniversary!

See you at the AGM in a couple of weeks. I plan on riding down from Northampton Saturday morning, so if anyone fancies meeting en route let me know. Otherwise, see you there!