A Bit of French Culture

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MarkB

A Bit of French Culture

Post by MarkB »

I've had a letter from Moto Morini Passion, the French Morini club, who were very hospitable hosts to us at the Coupes Moto Legende in Dijon in 2012.

The MRC are cordially invited to their events this year: the annual gathering in Touraine (nice wines there...) at La Celle Saint Avant on May 6th to 8th, and the Coupes Moto Legende on May 21-22. This brilliant event makes the Mallory Festival look like a village fete. They also have a track day on 27 August in Pouilly en Auxois.

Next year their annual gathering is going to be an international rally near Le Havre over the Easter weekend of April 16 - 18, and we've been invited to that. That's a simple one-day journey from the Tunnel and it's a lovely part of Normandy. Do we sense a plan coming up?...

Their website is www.motomorini-passion.fr and you can contact them via motomorinipassion[AT]free.fr
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MickeyMoto

Re: A Bit of French Culture

Post by MickeyMoto »

Is that an oxymoron, like military intelligence?

Not this year, but I'd like to go back to Dijon. Also the International looks good.

2017 planned already.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Philistine!
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Is that near Israel? :)
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

I also saw that next year it is nearer me. I shall look to the Poole /Portmouth route.I seem to recall rattling across the Pont de Tancarville on a T150 in 1978, which is around there somewhere. I was thinking I must get the leave booked off, but then again I may be on permanent leave by then. Oh how awful........
John