South East meet up ?

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MickeyMoto

Re: South East meet up ?

Post by MickeyMoto »

How was the pub?

Mike
acemorini

Post by acemorini »

Hello Mike, the pub was great, and Chris and Diane's roast beef dinner looked superb. Thanks for the recommendation.
Regards Pete.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Lovely Pub, never been in there before despite having lived three miles away in the 80's, good find.
Really nice to meet up with some like minded souls, and also to introduce a couple of blokes who had never heard of Morini's before to the marque.
Hope we do it again.
Talking of Marque, I went home and watched the Moto GP on telly, nearly had a heart attack.
acemorini

Post by acemorini »

Hello Pete, good to see you today, thinking about meeting up again early spring at the same venue but probably a week day night, Monday's, Tuesday would work good for me, but open any other ideas.
Regards Pete.
jb666

Post by jb666 »

It was good to meet Pete and Pete and to see a shiny Morini and one as well used as mine! Chris's new GP was nice to admire but a bit big for me, or rather a bit big for my garage!

The Kings Arms was a very pleasant experience and if I wasn't driving I would have sampled a beer or two/three/four such was the selection.

Look forward to meeting up again in the Spring - Mondays and Fridays work best for me as I have evening commitments the other nights.

Now back to the garage to get at least one bike back on the road before March!

John.