Silverstone MotoGP

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
miciouk

Silverstone MotoGP

Post by miciouk »

Hi Guys,

not quite a Morini only event but a bike event nonetheless and if you, like me can't wait to see VR46 hopefully on top of the podium give me a shout. I have a spare week/end grand stand tix (Copse A), allocated seating, roof and screen to follow the race in full. £85 (face value £95) for race only or £115 Sat/Sun (face value £130). I will be riding my Scrambler from London both days; we could go together or meet there depending on the logistics.

PM if interested

Ride safe,

Frankie
MickeyMoto

Re: Silverstone MotoGP

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi Frankie,

Sorry but some of us will be getting wet in the Isle of Man. I'm packing the Scrabble and Monoply... :)

Enjoy Silverstone - take the binoculars so you can see the bikes.

Mike.
miciouk

Post by miciouk »

Hi Mike,

best two days ever! I was lucky to be sitting t Copse B and see MM93 flying right in front of us....never see so many bikers cheering for a guy coming off a bike :) in good spirit as it was clear he was uninjured.. VR46 managed to stick a couple of passes again in front of us so we managed to get the best of the actions.

I don't look up to many people at all but Rossi has just something special about him. I was proudly wearing my Sic58 t-shirt.

A massive BRAVO to the British crowd and organization, unrivaled, and i have been to a few GP around the world.

Will email you about shortly, sorry i am so late have been a busy few days.

Ciao

Frankie
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Hi Frankie,

Glad you enjoyed it. Sunny here and racing is manic. Unbelievable being 1 metre from the riders doing over 200 kph!

Pictures later.

Mike.
miciouk

Post by miciouk »

TT has got to be next for me! but I just found out the wife is pregger...? oh no she'll want to buy a car next!!!!

did you get my email?
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

I also got to Silverstone and enjoyed both the racing and the music on Saturday evening.I was at Becketts on the Sunday.