MRC Track day - Cadwell Park - Thursday 11th June

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Emmohaswheelsagain

MRC Track day - Cadwell Park - Thursday 11th June

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Just a final call for all those Morini Riders who are still undecided on whether to join us this year.
With a couple of weeks to go we have 120 confirmed entries.
Our Moderate and Rapid sessions are full.
There is just a handful of places remaining in the Morini sessions, which will be allocated on a first come first served basis to Morini riders only.
You can camp free at our base at The Three Horse Shoes at nearby Goulceby and stay on to enjoy our ride out & rally.
For those with less time to spare, you are welcome to call in at Cadwell at any time during the day.
Track sessions start at 10am and finish at 5pm. All important lunch is 1-2 when many of us will be enjoying the excellent food on offer in Cadwell canteen.
Remember we don't charge to watch, you can come in and view from track side or just browse the paddock and admire the many and varied machines that enter our track days.
Come along and meet the club and your fellow members.

Regards

Paul
MarkB

Re: MRC Track day - Cadwell Park - Thursday 11th June

Post by MarkB »

As you know, I'm booked up Paul, and managed to get a preview of Cadwell last week. It's perfect for Morinis!

"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MarkB

Re: MRC Track day - Cadwell Park - Thursday 11th June

Post by MarkB »

There's a good review of the trackday and advice for anyone doing one for the first time on the RealClassic magazine website by Martin Gelder. I hope this link will take you there, otherwise copy and paste it... http://www.realclassic.co.uk/opinionfil ... guide.html
"I'll have a V please, Bob."