Colombres oct. 2015

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
norbert

Colombres oct. 2015

Post by norbert »

I know that some of the british morini riders use to visit the famous meeting in Colombres in Spain/Asturias/Cantabrica (a real motocycle paradies). This year it will take place from 4.-11. of october.

The spanish morini chapter is going to have there anual meeting, the 7. iberian morinada, at the last weekend of the event en Colombres 9.-11. of october. One of the organisacion team of Colombres is morini infected as well :lol:

The spanish friends would really like to meet some mebers of the MRC. Perhaps you can leave a message here http://www.lamaneta.org/forolamaneta/vi ... =23&t=9713 And don´t worry about the lenguage, they will answer you in english :wink:
fz2[1].gif
fz2[1].gif (9.31 KiB) Viewed 9633 times
norbert
norbert

Re: Colombres oct. 2015

Post by norbert »

I wonder a bit, that nobody answered to this post :roll:

I know from Tino (he is the one who organizes the hill-race on sunday) that there are three Morinis coming from the UK to Colombres. Tino is going to make some T-shirts for the morini-meeting. If these three guys have not already sent him their sizes, they have to take what is left :wink: The time for reserving sizes is over.!

There will be at least three morinis taking part in the hill-race (as far as I know). Have a look at the "La Giara" of Pedro, a very nice one
k-DSCI0047 [1600x1200].JPG
k-DSCI0047 [1600x1200].JPG (108.62 KiB) Viewed 9420 times
The foto is from 2011 when we first started it at the circuit of Jarama.

norbert
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

I'd love to be there but I'm in Germany this two weeks and I'll be in Austria on those dates. Maybe next year? Always fancied this event.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
norbert

Post by norbert »

For me it´s also impossible because in autumn I can not take any holidays :cry:

Here is another morini from Pedro, the "Café Coctail". Last summer he came to the meeting at Dresden and after that we did some days together in the alpes. We call it the "english frog" because it rained all days an because of the english stile :wink:
Cafe Coctel 2.jpg
Cafe Coctel 2.jpg (120.31 KiB) Viewed 9413 times
ciao norbert
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Yes, I would like to go too. Extend the riding in warm weather by a few weeks before the cold and damp of a miserable northern European winter sets in....

Not possible this year as working (and used my holidays for trips to France and the Island.

Kike the photos, those bikes are seriously nice.

Maybe an MRC adventure one year?
norbert

Post by norbert »

As far as I know there have arrived 3 morinis from the UK and 2 from germany in Colombres. The spanish friends will appear on friday.
a010.gif
a010.gif (655 Bytes) Viewed 9323 times
norbert