Meet in Buckfastliegh

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
devon wrinklie

Meet in Buckfastliegh

Post by devon wrinklie »

How about a regular Sunday morning gathering at the South Devon Railway Station, Buckfastleigh?
Say the last Sunday of the month, so let's start on 26th. October 10-12noon for breakfast.
I expect to be there on either a Kanguro or a K2 and there is an excellent chance that Mike Jennings will also be there on a very smart '76 Sport.
Mike and yours truly are beginning to think that we're the only sociable MRC Members in the county, so please prove us wrong. We're looking forward to meeting up with other like minded enthusiast as well as drooling over your Morini.
3potjohn

Re: Meet in Buckfastliegh

Post by 3potjohn »

We are sociable it's just some of us have been swanning around in Cordoba and then Barcelona,( a tough job but somebody's got to do it) where i saw a nice old Montessa in amongst the scooters used as daily transport parked outside the hotel and I am damn sure I saw a 500 shooting along last Weds also in Barcelona.
Might be busy the 26th but another fine day will go for it.
norbert

Post by norbert »

There are some Morinis running in spain, espacially in Barcelona:
http://www.lamaneta.org/forolamaneta/viewforum.php?f=23

I supose that in spain are nearly as much 500 like 350. If anyone of you is thinking about travelling with a Morini in Spain: there is a living scene that surely will support you in case of any trouble :wink:

norbert
devon wrinklie

Meet in Buckfastliegh

Post by devon wrinklie »

I trust you enjoyed good weather to ease the chore of visiting Spain. In early September we attended the FIM Motocamp in Sabrosa Portugal, absolutely brilliant. Our first couple of nights camping were spent on a site near Gijon. Although we struggled with Spanish it transpired that the site owner had an early Strada tucked away in his garage. We ended up with a 10 euro concession on the campsite fees.
Sorry but we were on a 1200RT BMW, a month on the Iberian Peninsula camping was too much of a challenge on the Kanguro.
Les
devon wrinklie

Post by devon wrinklie »

Here are the diary dates for Sunday morning breakfast meetings at Buckfastleigh Railway Station.
March 29th 10 A.M
April 26th 10 A.M.
May 31st 10 A.M.
June 14th Cockington Forge VMCC Display
July 26th. 10 A.M.
August 30th. 10 A.M.
September 27th 10A.M.
October 25th. 10 A.M.
November 29th 10 A.M.
December 27th. 10 A.M.
Should any MRC Member arrive to find they are the only ones there with a Morini, these meetings are held in conduction with Dartmoor Section Vintage Motorcycle Club. I expect to attend most of these meetings and I will be riding a Moto Morini, so come along and we can meet you,your 'bike and other enthusiasts. Safe riding, Les
devon wrinklie

Post by devon wrinklie »

Just a reminder.
Breakfast Meet on Sunday morning, with or without your Morini.
Les.