Northern Home Counties Meeting

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MarkB

Northern Home Counties Meeting

Post by MarkB »

Now that the summer is apparently with us, everyone's welcome to our monthly meeting at the VMCC evening at the Shefford Memorial Hall, Hitchin Road, Shefford, Beds, SG17 5JA on the second Thursday of the month, so 12th June. From sort of 7.30, just for a chat, catch-up and meeting other people in the area.

We're not officially part of the VMCC but they're a friendly lot and there's an interesting selection of bikes there, and coffee, beer, coke etc available.

Hope to see you next Thursday, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MarkB

Re: Northern Home Counties Meeting

Post by MarkB »

It's a beautiful day in Hertfordshire and I'll be at Shefford around 7.30 this evening. I hope to see some of you there.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Summer evenings are here, the sun's out (today at least) and the bikes are up and running so I should be at the Shefford meeting at about 7.30 this Thursday (9th April).

See you there, Mark.

MarkB

Post by MarkB »

The Shefford meeting's tomorrow (Thursday 9th July) so I hope to see some lovely machines from 7.30. I think there's a group riding down from Northamptonshire too. Cheers, Mark.