Bristol Italian day

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
butchamphib

Bristol Italian day

Post by butchamphib »

Anyone planing to go to Bristol on Saturday 19th April ?
corsaro chris

Re: Bristol Italian day

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Butch;

I'll be there, as will at least one other member from Berkshire! Catch up with all the news and enjoy the weather in the West Country's nicest city!!!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
butchamphib

Post by butchamphib »

I will be there on Granpasso with new engine where will you be ? usual outside Tesco opposite nice coffee shop ?
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hopefully Jem will be there with the banners, otherwise I'll try to look out for you - it shouldn't be too hard to spot the GP! I'll probably use the Corsaro, just for variety... Are you aiming to get to Gordano for the ride-in?

See you there (and PM me your mobile number, just in case...)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

I'm not going to Bristol this year as I'm doing the Horsham day tomorrow instead (see below). But if anyone hasn't been to Bristol yet, it's a really good day out and thoroughly recommended. And great pie and mash at Pie Minister for lunch!
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Jem

Post by Jem »

I'll be there, with the banners, so you'll have no problem finding us. Looking forward to a Pie Minister lunch!
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Jem;

I'll look out for the banners then - thanks for that, it'll make getting to the right patch easier. Look forward to catching up tomorrow (sunny, but not as warm as Horsham is the forecast)

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
butchamphib

Post by butchamphib »

Yes Chris planning to do ride in from Gordano. See you in morning looks like a chilly start I will need coffee after 3 hour blast.