Cadwell 2014

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morinipete

Cadwell 2014

Post by morinipete »

Hi,

I've not been checking the site as often as I should (I've been too engrossed in the bowls of my 1936 Scott) but I see Cadwell 2014 as 4th July on the calendar. No announcement on the forum though, that any search is chucking up.

As such can anyone shed any light. Is 4th July the provisional date at present ?

Cheers

Pete
MarkB

Re: Cadwell 2014

Post by MarkB »

4th July has been provisionally agreed, I understand. I put the date in the calendar to give people as much notice as possible, and official confirmation will happen as soon as we know definitely. I'll add 'provisional' on the calendar!

Regards

Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
morinipete

Re: Cadwell 2014

Post by morinipete »

OK, that's great (as long as it holds). I can manage 4th. Any later in the month and it gets problematic. Rode the 500 for the first time this year :oops: at the weekend and forgot quite how much it/me enjoy a real thrash.

Cheers

Pete
Emmohaswheelsagain

Re MRC Track Day - Friday 4th July 2014

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

We are fortunate as a club to have such loyal members and guests, who each and every year support our track day in ever increasing numbers.
2014 is no exception with nearly half of the available places already confirmed, since the entry forms were made available on 7th March.
As you would expect, priority is always given to members and guests who have supported the event in the past, however the club would also like to see
members who have yet to experience a MRC track day event. Whether that be walking around the paddock and watching the action track side or
going out on track, to experience the unique challenge of Cadwell Park first hand, you are guaranteed a great day out.
If anyone would like further information regarding the event, then please either drop me a pm or email me on publicity@morini-riders-club.com
For those who prefer to wait, further details, including an entry form, will be in the next ATG.

Regards

Paul
Emmohaswheelsagain

Re: Cadwell 2014 - Friday 4th July

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hi everyone,

Just an update on the availability of places at this years track day at Cadwell Park.
If you are a member or an invited guest (that means you have already received an invitation) there are still a few places available.
I have to add, don't be long, as these are going very quickly, so send your entry form now, with the dosh, if you want to avoid disappointment.
Concerning the dosh, please ignore the the published entry form in the latest ATG. The entry form was incorrect (sorry) your entry this year will cost you £95.00, if you are
a member and £115 for those who are invited guests.
Finally, If you don't relish taking your pride and joy on track, then put a few miles (or kilometres) on the clock and come and join us on 4th July.
All will be welcome, it is free to spectate and you can wander around the paddock and see the action close up.

Regards

Paul