AGM/Rally Invitation

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MarkB

AGM/Rally Invitation

Post by MarkB »

You've probably seen details of this year's AGM and rally on 11th May in the pleasant and easily accessible countryside of Bedfordshire. (Full details on the home page and in the members' section of this site). Camping is available (free for club members) on the Friday and Saturday nights at the well-appointed Henlow Bridge Lakes site where the event is being held.

Non-club members are also very welcome to come along to meet and chat with other Morini owners and there'll be a variety of interesting things to look at, eat and drink. Don't worry if your Morini isn't on the road at the moment of if you're just interested in finding out more about them; come along and say hello.

Do let me know (send me a PM or email) if you're planning to come, so that we can cater for enough people.

Hope to see you on the day. Mark. secretary@morini-riders-club.com
Last edited by MarkB on 08 May 2013 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
morini_tom

Re: AGM/Rally Invitation

Post by morini_tom »

Full details of the AGM and Morini weekend are now on the club homepage http://www.morini-riders-club.com/

The agenda for the AGM can be veiwed by visiting the members-only area http://www.morini-riders-club.com/members/AGM.html

See you there, sunshine has been ordered.
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Has it indeed.
I have just returned from my garage after packing the switchgear with grease,oiling the cables and chain and nikwaxing my boots.I have a showercap for the instruments.I am expecting excellent mpg with the wind behind me on the way up.
John
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

Okay so I lied about the weather, but what a fantastic event.

Great to see some new faces, meet some non (but soon to be) members, see a great selection of Morini. The venue was brilliant, the catering was first class, and I'm sure the festivities around the campfire extended long after I'd left.

THANK YOU to all those who came and made it such a success, and of course to everybody who worked tirelessly to organise the venue, set up camp, and most of all for the very hard work put in to keep us fed and watered.

Here's to the next Morini weekend!!
mgelder

Post by mgelder »

All of what Tom said.

And the festivities continued long after the thunderstorm and hail had left too. :D

Thanks for a great weekend

MG
Morini stuff on RealClassic.co.uk: http://www.realclassic.co.uk/profiles.html#morini
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Well, what a nice surprise. I turned up (late) expecting to catch up on missed sleep and have a nice lunch and left with a lovely tankard. Thank you.

A great end to a very pleasant biking (and beer) weekend. Shame the ride home was so wet and windy for the first 60 miles.

Thanks to everybody who organised etc. The belt change demo was very useful, too.

Next year, I'm going to turn up on a drum braked single.... :)
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

What a brilliant do.Good company.And all that superb nosh.Well done.
I got back at 1330 which was pretty good going I think.A mighty headwind again, clung on for grim death on A34 M4 &M5.