BIAMF

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Pat

Re: BIAMF

Post by Pat »

Riding up from Carmarthenshire on the day. Used to live in bath and worked in bristol quite a lot. Also never been.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Looks like we'll have a few there then for 2015, what with us riding in from the South East (you know, the place where everything happens - except decent motorcycling???).

Let's hope that this lovely SPRING weather hangs around and morphs in to a fantastic summer!

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

What spring weather?

Lost 9 degrees between Stamford and Grantham yesterday!
Jem

Post by Jem »

No takers for accommodation or a ride in from Bath so I'll see you there. We should be at the bottom end of Corn Street near the junction with Saint Stevens Street (or as the Bristol A-Z has it - St St St). The usual banners will be displayed so you should have no trouble finding the rest of us.

Do, do remember that this meeting gets busier every year and the organisers cannot guarantee there will be parking space all in one group after 10:00 (I might even be optimistic in saying that!)

I intend to be there from 9:00 - I would appreciate someone else's help in fighting off non-Morinis from our pitch.

A tutto gas!
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

We'll see you there before 10:00 am - that'll make at least three Morini...

Might even bring one of the NEW ATG binders for people to take a gander at!

Good riding (even in the rain) :?:

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
RedVee

Post by RedVee »

I plan on being there, hopefully early :)
Morinis & Motorcycles - Is there anything else?
RedVee

Post by RedVee »

Great day out, good bikes & good company. Many thanks guys, I thoroughly enjoyed myself :)
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Same here - and we even saw some sunshine (for a little while) after the wet ride down from Berkshire!

It was great to see the big Yellow Corsaro leading the ride in, and we even managed to grab a pie and cuppa as well. Nice, select selection of Morini - and there weren't as many bikes generally as in previous years! Well done to Julie as well for the rosette - whatever it was for! :) :)

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
RedVee

Post by RedVee »

Apparently it was a marshals' choice and it went to a Morini as we were the featured marque. I think mine got it as it was the shiniest left when they came round! I also got an engraved glass trophy for the mantelpiece - good job I had the haversack. I told Don he deserved the rosette as he polished the bike the night before! lol :) :)