Classic everything Show Amberly

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
steve pegg

Classic everything Show Amberly

Post by steve pegg »

Ladies and Gents,
I have made tentative contact with the Amberly Chalk Pits Museum regarding the possiblity of displaying a fine range of Morini Motorcyles no younger than 1982. It is just really a means of enabling the Southern Softies to meet somewhere reasonably central, to get in almost free, and have a pleasant day.
I have copied in the email correspodence below which should answer most questions. I think that they would like some personel history of the machine and perhaps why we ride them with perhaps a few tech details.
As regards the venue , I have been there before and it is a good one with lots to see but have a look on their website.
Please reply if interested and I will take it from there.

Cheers, Steve

Dear Mr Pegg

Thank you for your query regarding the possibility of showing your Moto Morini motorcycles at our Veteran and Classic Motorcycle Show on Sunday 5th May 2013.

We are happy for a club to come along and show their motorcycles, however, in order to maintain some variety within the show, we would ask that no more than 20 motorcycles be displayed, and they should be registered prior to 1 January 1982.

I will put your e-mail address on the mailing list for the entry forms for this event. When you return them, please note we’ll need one form per bike as the information given on the form will be used for the each bike entry on the show programme. We also request that the forms be returned in one envelope marked clearly with your club name as we can ensure that you receive consecutive entry numbers, and can display together.

If you have any more questions at all, please let the Museum know.

We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Denise Robinson

Volunteer Administrator

Amberley Museum and Heritage Centre

Tel: 01798 831370

Fax: 01798 831831

Company number 1402483 Limited by Guarantee Registered in England & Wales
Registered Office: Station Road, Amberley, Arundel, BN18 9LT
Charity No: 278722

Please note: the information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient only. Any processing, redistribution, disclosure or reproduction of this message, except as intended is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of this message including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those (as a collective) of Amberley Museum & Heritage Centre.

stevetpegg@googlemail.com
Thank you Denise, I am bound to be asked the following. Times ? Any entry/adm...
Feb 28
Denise Robinson

Feb 28

to me

Dear Steve

All bikes need to be on site and in position by 10am on the day of the show. There is usually a large number of bikes so you need to allow time to come on site and set yourselves up in your designated positions. You will get an explanatory letter and exhibitor number nearer the time of the event. I believe that the gates open around 8am on event days to allow everyone to get settled.

Cost, based on the 2012 show, is free for one rider + one passenger. Additional passengers are charged at £5 per head. This cost may vary as it’s the 2012 cost but gives you an idea. The show organiser will reserve the right to change this before the entry forms are sent out but all the information will be shown on the entry form.

You are, of course, free to make any donations to the Museum when you return your entry form!

I hope that this has answered your questions!

Kind regards

Denise Robinson

Volunteer Administrator

Amberley Museum and Heritage Centre

Tel: 01798 831370

Fax: 01798 831831

Company number 1402483 Limited by Guarantee Registered in England & Wales
Registered Office: Station Road, Amberley, Arundel, BN18 9LT
Charity No: 278722

Please note: the information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient only. Any processing, redistribution, disclosure or reproduction of this message, except as intended is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of this message including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those (as a collective) of Amberley Museum & Heritage Centre.

From: stevetpegg@googlemail.com [mailto:stevetpegg@googlemail.com]
Sent: 28 February 2013 14:25
To: Denise Robinson
Subject: Re: Moto Morini Display at Amberley Museum
stevetpegg@googlemail.com <stevetpegg@googlemail.com>

Feb 28

to Denise
Thank you yes

Click here to Reply or Forward
0% full
Using 0.1 GB of your 10.1 GB
©2013 Google - Terms & Privacy
Last account activity: 28 minutes ago
Details

Denise Robinson
denise.robinson@amberleymuseum.co.uk
Show details
Ads

Promotions (5)
Go Daddy
Vistaprint UK
Lumosity.com
Starting a Small Business
steve pegg

Re: Classic everything Show Amberly

Post by steve pegg »

ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to lack of interest I will let the organisers know not to expect a Morini gathering. it is now getting on to late to coordinate the entry form application and entry passes in time for the event should there have been a last minute surge of interest.
Never mind.

Steve Pegg

One Moto is not enough.