MacGiro events in Scotland

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
morini_tom

MacGiro events in Scotland

Post by morini_tom »

I've been contacted by Doug Gibson about the 2013 MacGiro events in Scotland, see details below.

If anyone wants to set up a Morini Contingent then reply here and we will see how the MRC can support.

For more info or to register/pay, please contact the MacGiro organisers directly: dbburnie AT tiscali DOT co DOT uk

MacGiro Classic Italian Motorcycle Events in 2013
Talking classic Italian with a Scottish accent…

Border Revvers 3-5 May
Just over a couple of months to go!. Don’t delay finding accommodation in Moffat or you could miss out on what is building up to be a tremendous weekend of classic Italian biking. Remember to book on a B&B basis as your entry fee will include dinner on the Saturday night at the Buccleuch Arms.

In the last newsletter we told you that we have decided on an entry fee of £30, covering Saturday dinner, a contribution towards breakdown recovery to Moffat and the chance to win a trophy. Can everyone wishing to enter the event please now make payment of the £30 entry fee so that we can finalise the numbers attending and sort out with the Buccleuch what size of dining room we need?.

MaltoGiro 20-22 September

Planning for the second MacGiro event of 2013, the Maltogiro, has been gathering pace and we can now announce that the base for the Maltogiro will be the Tulloch Castle Hotel in Dingwall, where we have negotiated a special rate of £43 per person per night B&B based on two persons sharing a room, or £68 for single occupancy. It is even said to haunted ! The main thing is to book your room now before they are gone, as we only have a limited number available there . To book you should call 01349 861325 and say you are part of the Maltogiro group for 20/21 September. If you don’t manage to get into the Tulloch Castle then alternatives may be found
Bison

Re: MacGiro events in Scotland

Post by Bison »

Well, I've just booked up for it, anyone else thinking of coming along or will there be, Justa tha one Morini?.
It looks rather good I have to say, and the accommodation and meal etc seems to be a good price. And for those of you who haven't been there, it's a lovely area. I booked the weather too so don't worry about that!
Alan.