Scottish Show March 9/10th 2013

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

Scottish Show March 9/10th 2013

Post by corsaro chris »

Happy Hogmanay / New Year to everyone!

Turning our attention to the MRC club events for 2013, we're starting to put together a few bikes for this show, held over the second weekend of March at the Showground outside Edinburgh, west of the City By-pass. If anyone up that way is interested in showing their bikes we can get free entries for them as part of the deal! It's a great show, with a good mix of "Classics" and modern machinery, even though the weather can be bad (it snowed last year, but Mike Hill still got his 500 up from Harrogate)! The year prior it was mild, with an interesting range of outdoor activities...

Please contact me by PM if you are interested in showing a Morini, or even just coming along for a chat ~ I'll hope to be there with Club Products and maybe even have some Calendars left, although those are selling well at the moment.

Good riding in 2013,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Re: Scottish Show March 9/10th 2013

Post by corsaro chris »

I have three bikes lined up for this show - it'd be really good to have a couple more!

We've just had a new Scottish member join with a Sport - fancy showing that at the show? Benefit is that you get in for free (as long as you promise to help with the stand for a couple of hours) and meet other Morini riders! Anyone else?

PM me for further details,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

and Scotland are playing Wales for the 6 nations wooden spoon at Murrayfield on the Saturday and I have a ticket......

Going to be a great weekend - bike ride, rugger and classic bike show......
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Mike;

I'm sure that BEER will also feature in that, perhaps after setting up on the Friday, along with a curry with the brother in law and wives? We'll sort out earlier to the weekend, looking forwards to seeing you and catching up with plans for later in the year...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Stop Press (etc., etc...);

4 great Bikes now lined up for the 2013 Scottish Show;

Modern Corsaro, '85 Camel, '77 Sport and '76 Strada. Plus all the Products that you can carry (we even have a couple of Calendars still for sale - they might be reduced to £5:00 by then) and, of course, the good company and repartee that goes when a group of Morini Riders get together! Stand attendees and their bikes get free admission to the show, and as a bonus this year, a real 2013 MY Moto Morini cap from the FACTORY in either red or black (if you are quick).

See you there...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Took the Morini for a ride in t'Dales this arvo. Still snow on't 'ills. Did have a bit of a shock when the fuel light came on and I filled up 17 miles late and put in 17.5 litres.

Washed it, adjusted and lubed chain, ready for next Friday's jaunt north...

Just need to chack hotel location and closeness of a beer drinking and curry establishment.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Waste of time washing the bloody bike. Roads are filthy!

Stand setup, and mighty fine it looks too, just waiting for the punters to come and ogle the eclectic mix of Morinis past and present!
Chips1953

Post by Chips1953 »

Micky, an epic journey for your return to civilisation, well done but do you have Captain Oates Syndrome? :D
Singer 185K
Wheel Horse commando 7
Honda SS90 1965
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

I'll get back to you, but I may be a long time.....
Chips1953

Post by Chips1953 »

:D
Singer 185K
Wheel Horse commando 7
Honda SS90 1965
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

For all you guys and gals reading the above comments and thinking what the heck...?

It's about Mike's 12 hour trip home from the show as featured in the latest ATG...

If you don't have ATG (A Tutto Gas) it's time you joined the club!

Good riding, now that spring has sprung (at least in my part of the UK)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"