Sammy Miller Italian Day Cancelled

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
MarkB

Sammy Miller Italian Day Cancelled

Post by MarkB »

This was due to be held on Sunday 22nd July, but I've just read this on the Classic Bikers Club forum.

A statement from the Museum's website read: After much deliberation, due to the adverse weather conditions, and in particular our parking conditions, we are regretfully cancelling the Italian Day at the Museum.

We are taking this decision to cancel as the weather forecast over the next 10 days will not allow us to safely accommodate cars in our paddocks which are completely water logged.

We apologise for cancelling this event but feel this decision is in the best interest of all concerned and will cause as little inconvenience as possible.

We realise that many who were attending this event had booked hotels etc. The Museum apologises to you all but in particular to Gary Jenkins who has spent a considerable amount of time and effort pulling this event together for us.

Well, at least I won't have to spend next weekend polishing the Sport.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
buzby

Re: Sammy Miller Italian Day Cancelled

Post by buzby »

Thanks for posting this as it's a local event for me and I was planning on going. :(
David
75 350 Strada, 76 350 Strada, 76 350 Sport. 80 250 vee, 72 Triumph TR5T and 81 Honda CB250RS
steve pegg

Re: Sammy Miller Italian Day Cancelled

Post by steve pegg »

Yes,
Thanks again Mark for posting this, I was going and do not know now if I would have checked before hand. BSB at Brands could be an option yet to check the forecast :(

Steve