Poole Quay - Bike Night; Tuesday 3rd July...

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
corsaro chris

Poole Quay - Bike Night; Tuesday 3rd July...

Post by corsaro chris »

Anyone up for this? If the weather is good it's a great evening with hoards of bikes - if cooler it's even better :lol:

Ad from 3X will be taking a small party down from the shop - meet up any time after 3:30 / 4:00 to leave a little after. Hoping to make it, although problems with the GP cooling mean that it's only 50/50 at present! Updates later...

Good riding

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
toggy

Re: Poole Quay - Bike Night; Tuesday 3rd July...

Post by toggy »

Looks like its going to piss down all day here in Poole on Tuesday ,but I,ll be there if it brightens up .
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Actually it's going to P down all day every day.I'm off to Dubrovnik or somewhere near to get away from it.
butchamphib

Post by butchamphib »

Problems with cooling Chris? My speciality
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi Butch;

Yes - the supply water hose to the pump decided not too by detaching itself at the engine joint. 3X have replaced the connector and checked the system (and rectified the incorrectly fitted rear tyre at the same time...).

I'm off to pick it up shortly; I don't think there will be problems with water cooling on the return journey, given the current weather in Dorset / Hampshire :roll:

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"