Cadwell 2012

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Re: Cadwell 2012

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hi Simon,

Yes the parking is limited at the B&B.
Suggest you ring Cadwell, 01507 343248, John Rush is your man, he may be able to help you.
If you have problems give me a call at work 01507 529219 and I will see if we can find a place for you to store your bike & trailer.
Might be room at the Waggon & Horses or even my house if room permits.

Regards

Paul
unreal

Post by unreal »

Cheers Paul.
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

The luck of the Morinisti - eh? Talk about a change in the weather. Thanks to everyone involved in organising another great Morini thrash day at Cadwell. Just as enjoyable as the first!
Tael

Post by Tael »

Hi again, great to meet so many of you on the Friday, and as promised here are the photo's I took over the (amazing dry and later even sunny) day

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38111905@N ... 175134686/

For those who attended you can probably find a few of yourselves there, didn't miss many bikes afaik.
T
Paul the Destroyer

Post by Paul the Destroyer »

Brilliant Pictures Tel

Thanks for that
Ho Grande Vento

Destroyer of Fine Motorcycles
Idiot For Hire

My wife says I don't listen.........or something like that
morinipablo

Post by morinipablo »

fantastic pics, thank you
but a bigger thank you to dave and the rest of the mrc for makeing this the best one yet
1979 strada
gsxr 1127 harris magnum
tl 1000s
1982 strada
greenwheels
and a transit for when it all goes wrong
unreal

Post by unreal »

Big thank you to all who put in so much work (and ordering the 5 hours without rain) to make it a great day!
It was my first track day and I was sooooo sloooow... but had great fun and will be back.

Simon
GeoffJH

Post by GeoffJH »

Hello all

Just a quick (ish) message to echo the thoughts of everyone that has posted such positive messages about the 2012 Cadwell weekend. Thanks to the organisers and the committee for making this such a brilliant event. For many years I have seen the the application form in ATG and then the reviews after saying how good it is. I expect everyone that has not been on a trackday or a Morini event has their preconceptions of what it will be like and the potential for many things to happen on the day. This year i was encouraged by the fact it was the 30th trackday and messages on the forum saying how good it was for first timers. Finally posted my application a day before the deadline not having leathers and wondering if my (wifes) strada would stand up to a thrashing. Contacted Paul E with a few questions and he was really helpful with support on leathers, camping, bikes etc. As the weekend came nearer like many others attending the weather was watched closely and it looked like there was potential for a washout. Anyway to cut an already long story short the weather worked out, the camping at the W&H was ideal, the company was great and the trackday was brilliant. So for anyone that has thought about going and not yet made it I would fully recommend you have a go next year, we will be back next year...... :D :D

PS - Paul the joiner - the photos posted on the forum include you and are much better than the ones I took.