32nd Morini Treffen - Germany

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
jb666

32nd Morini Treffen - Germany

Post by jb666 »

The German Morini Club are holding their annual Treffen at Wiehl near Gummersbach from 08.06.-10.06.12. This is not far from Cologne so is doable as a long weekend if you do not want to do a European Tour!! The Treffens are always a good event with quality beer, food and bikes!! In recent years the Benelli and Gilera clubs have joined in as well.

If you don't speak German don't worry - pretty much everyone speaks English in varying degrees of competence. Absolutely everyone enthuses about Morinis!!!

I intend going and am just off the M20 15 minutes from the tunnel and 20 minutes from the ferry. Interested? Get in touch!!!

John.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Re: 32nd Morini Treffen - Germany

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Hi John,

Quite a number of us are already signed up to the Dijon trip as well as Track Day on 15th June.
As always the calendar doesn't allow you the option of doing everything.
Maybe next year.
Enjoy anyway, I'm sure a few brits will make it to Germany.

Safe Riding

Paul
jb666

Post by jb666 »

Hi Paul,
Yes you're right - too many events, not enough time!!! Isn't that great!!! It really is a shame work gets in the way of riding the Morinis!

Enjoy the Dijon run all of you going - I shall raise a pils to you all, I expect you will do the same with some fine wine.

John.
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

Indeed, too many tempting opportunities, some of which clash. I'd like to do the Moto Piston rally in Spain in October but I will probably have to take my lad to the last round of the NHCA hill climb championship at Hatland Quay. Which reminds me that I must get my Cadwell entry in.
norbert

Post by norbert »

We are waiting for you :wink:

norbert