Stafford Show 15/16 October

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Stunty69

Stafford Show 15/16 October

Post by Stunty69 »

Afternoon Peoples,
Just wondering who is going, what we having on 'our' stand, I'm quite 'local' to Stafford and my bike should be finished by then if you wish for that to be displayed ?
Cheers
Colin.
MarkB

Re: Stafford Show 15/16 October

Post by MarkB »

Hi Colin, I'll be going on the Saturday, and my Sport will be on the stand for the show. I'm not sure what other bikes have been arranged for it. I don't think that John, who organises the Morini stand, is a forum regular. If you can PM me your phone number I'll let him know of your kind offer to display your Strada.

Are you doing tea and cakes on September 3rd?

Regards, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Hi Colin, I've spoken to John and the stand is now full - entries have to be confirmed with the show organisers some months in advance. Do come along and visit the MRC stand and perhaps something can be arranged for your bike for the next show.

We should have an early single, a 3 1/2 Sport, a very tasty Valentini Special, a 500 Sei-V and a 9 1/2 on the stand, so it will be a good representation of Morinis of all ages.

Regards, Mark.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Stunty69

Post by Stunty69 »

Hi Mark,
Thanks for trying, will be at the show anyhow.
Cant make the 3rd sadly, too many other things (Including putting the front end all back together!)

Maybe catch you at Stafford?
Cheers
Colin.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

For those of you wanting to visit Stafford our clubs stand we will be on the Balcony in the main hall.
The best way to find us is to pick a copy of the show guide (they are free) and have a look at the map inside.
John has pulled together a great selection of Morini's for the show which is reason enough to visit the show ground. As always a selection of club products will be one sale for members and non members alike. A friendly welcome
will be guaranteed and if required technical advice will be available for those undertaking any serious restoration work.
If you are lucky we might even have tea and cakes but as always early arrivals will have a distinct advantage.
Full details will be in ATG, subject to editorial space of course.
Hope to see you there.

Paul
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Staffordshow2011Picture 047.jpg
Staffordshow2011Picture 047.jpg (51.56 KiB) Viewed 8305 times
The club had a successful weekend at the recent Stafford Motorcycle Show.
As always the stand was well supported by members who gave up their time and their bikes to promote the club.
If you liked a bargain we had a sale of club products with up to 50% of some items. Not surprisingly business was brisk with many members taking advantage of the opportunity. For those that missed out we do have some stock left and this will be 'on sale' again the weekend of 7th & 8th January at the Newark Show ground. The club will be there with our usual display of members bikes as part of the Classic Bike Guide Winter Classic Show. This is a new event in the classic calendar and should prove accessible to all our members north, south, east and west of the A1. I hope you see you there.

Safe Riding Paul