MRC Trackday - Cadwell Park 2011

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Nick_B

MRC Trackday - Cadwell Park 2011

Post by Nick_B »

All.

Just uploaded the pictures I took at Cadwell today. My dad was riding with the Velocette group, so there are a lot of shots of them, but I also tried to take as many shots of the other riders as possible.

There are 459 pics in total which can be found here:

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/ ... =slideshow

Nick
3potjohn

Re: MRC Trackday - Cadwell Park 2011

Post by 3potjohn »

Nice shots. I got a soaking on the way back to Sleaford,then this morning a good ride at 5am until the Fosse way/M4 junction. Torrential rain all the way back from there (100 ish miles) arrived at 1040 so pretty good considering the Motorways were down to 60 in places.Bike did not miss a beat.
peterc

Post by peterc »

Thanks for posting the link - great photos and some interesting bikes, 1or 2 Morini's as well :wink: I especially like the 'mountain' shots with old and modern all saving wear on front tyres!
As I couldn't make it to watch as planned due to family stuff at the last minute its great to see these today, much appreciated.
chippit

Post by chippit »

Good to meet some of you, I really enjoyed the day and had never seen so many morini's in one place, especially seeing them on the track.
Lovely photo's, I had not been to a track day before so I did not know what to expect. I didn't quite manage to get the dart fixed in time but hopefully next year I will bring it.

Hope you all had a good weekend,
Thanks Christine.
Emmohaswheelsagain

Post by Emmohaswheelsagain »

Thanks to everyone who attended our track day both on and off the track.
Lots of feed back already, suggesting that we managed to pull off another successful event.
I hope we will see you all next year for our 30th.
I will let you have the date once Cadwell agree the calendar for 2012.

Safe Riding

Paul
Brubru

Post by Brubru »

As usual it was perfectly organised. Sadly somebody lost oil on the track and some of us fell off. We were just enjoying a funny session with Chris Skinner, Ollie, Alex and my Belgian friend Dieter. For me, the worst damages to the bike are limited to the tank, left rearset and clutch lever. Luckily the touring rack is intact :wink: . For the "pilot", a dislocated shoulder and a broken thumb; but this will cure quickly.

Already looking forward to next year; just allow me some to repair the man and the machine!

Bruno
The fastest touring rack east of the Channel
alan j

Post by alan j »

Sorry about your "mishap", Bruno!! I was in Switzerland with my wife, Judy, who fell-not off our A.J.S. but over some steps and fractured 2 fingers! Then we were riding my vintage 1928 B.S.A. at "Banbury-no problems there! :shock: :shock:
SupermotoDave

Post by SupermotoDave »

Nick_B wrote:All.

Just uploaded the pictures I took at Cadwell today. My dad was riding with the Velocette group, so there are a lot of shots of them, but I also tried to take as many shots of the other riders as possible.

There are 459 pics in total which can be found here:

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/ ... =slideshow

Nick
Remember that I will be looking for Photos soon for the 2012 calendar, so if there are any photos any of you are proud of then submit them when the call goes out.

David